Thursday, August 7, 2008

Prayer Requests


1 Thessalonians 5:17 pray without ceasing,

I thank the Lord for the technology that allows us to communicate in unique ways even when we are at great distances or are out of our routine. Since I was out of town yesterday I could not directly participate in the prayer time at LABC. However I did receive the prayer letter that April puts together each week. Receiving that prayer letter helped me to participate to some degree and reminded me to pray today for the requests that were put forth.

Remember if you have anything we can pray for you about please be sure to send us a request at prayer@lyndonavenue.org If you are a regular participant in our prayer meetings and would like to get a copy of the prayer list emailed to you be sure to send us that request as well and we will be sure to put you on the list.

Grace be with you,

Wayne

No comments: